- Do you struggle to lose weight (and keep it off?)
- Is your health keeping you from doing the things you love?
- Do you have self-sabotaging patterns?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I can help you!
I'm a certified life coach that helps people get off of the weight loss roller coaster once and for all! I will support you in identifying your triggers that hold you back from being your best self and live the life you want to live.
- You can lose weight but you can’t keep it off. You’re like millions of yo-yo dieters who lose weight, only to regain it all back, plus extra. None of those food diets you’ve done have given you permanent weight loss and you KNOW that your overeating and overweight are about much more than just food.
- You can’t seem to get started losing weight even though you have all of the nutrition and exercise information you could ever need. When you already know WHAT to do to lose weight, but you’re not DOING it, this is the #1 sign that you have a Mindset Issue. Mindset is 90% of your struggles with overeating and overweight. Diet and exercise is only 10% of the problem, or solution. Which percentage is bigger? This tells you where the REAL problem lives right now. This is the area to fix. After you get a weight loss mindset, then the 10% (healthy eating and exercise) will be very easy for you to do.
- You’ve Tried it All. You’ve done all of the diets. You’ve bought all of the exercise dvds (some you didn’t even open!). You’ve bought the gym equipment and workout clothes to try to make yourself be that fit and healthy person on the outside, but no matter how much you spent on the tools of the trade, you still didn’t lose weight and keep it off. Diets made you more obsessed and left you feeling like more of a failure after so many repeated attempts. The hole keeps getting bigger and deeper and you don’t know how to climb out of it.
- You can see that the problem you’re dealing with is much much BIGGER and OLDER than you realized. You can see that your struggles with food and fat began when you were a kid, back when you first started struggling with food, fat, diet, body image, and yourself. Someone else may have called you fat, and whether or not you even were, you believed them. Or an adult may have put you on a diet, or you thought you were fat and chose to diet. Whatever the experience was that you had, it’s very easy for you to see that the struggles you live with today have been going on a lifetime, because the WHY you became overweight in the first place has never been healed. Because this problem is so old, it’s easy for you to see that this is why you’ve never been able to heal it on your own.
Santa Barbara, CA
"Karen was really fun to work with ! Her enthusiasm for life and positive vibes are contagious. I had actually been looking for a Real Estate coach for sometime but when I found Karen I knew it was the right fit. I had a drive in me to do better but couldn't pin point what changes needed to be done. I realized from our first couple phone calls that she was starting to help me build a great foundation for anything I wanted in life. This in return helped me in my business goals more than I ever thought possible. Now that I have the foundation I am a much stronger, confident person. I'm very glad to have had the opportunity to work with her and would do it again in a heartbeat!"
"Karen is beyond encouraging! I love the way she challenges you without making you feel guilty. She has that rare ability to turn constructive observations into motivation. I always feel she is in this with me. Even though she is obviously a professional in what she does, never does she talk down to you. Her virtual support is beyond amazing and her investment in time and concern for you to be your best self is evident in so many ways!"
Los Angeles, CA
"I have had the privilege to work along side Karen on a professional level, and enjoyed casual outside work events with her. All I can say is she is genuinely real! She speaks the truth and listens intently to others.Two great life qualities to have as a life coach and an overall great person! Thank you for all that you have done for so many already and also the communities that you have impacted in a very positive manner!"
"Karen is a natural! She walks the talk! She will help you to understand why you've been on the weight-loss roller-coaster and help you to get off!
"Ask Karen about her experience with weight loss. She knows about it from the inside and out! She has conquered it herself and lives healthy every day of here life! She is a powerful, inspiring personality!"
"Karen is THE BEST. I have known her for years. Both hiring and recommending her for her amazing insight, kindness, knowledge, strength, compassion - all wrapped up in her wonderful sense of humor. What you see is what you get with Karen, no pretense. She is real and tells it like it is - which is what you need in a coach. You cannot go wrong working with Karen. You will truly become your best self."